Friday, August 6, 2010

Insert Stupid Bon Jovi Reference

On the road trip that is spin kicking cancer in the face, I find that I am just about halfway there. This means that there's gonna be a rest stop in there someplace. Now, I'm a pretty well-traveled cat, and I like me some rest stops, especially ones with clean bathrooms and decent coffee. But that deviates from the subject. Pack your bags, Cancer, you're halfway killed.

To clarify, my chemo treatments are set for a bi-weekly four month period. The fourth treatment of that was yesterday. Though I'm starting to feel more effects of each treatment as they happen, I'm pretty pumped to know that I'm two months down with two months to go. It makes me want to have a beer, but this being a treatment weekend, I think I'd just end up wearing it. You can thank me for that image later.

Have a good weekend, peoples.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! You can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John-

    I learned about your battle from seeing some comments on Facebook. I didn't know. I will start following you through this blog and I am rooting for you. Keep throwin' punches and landing your kicks. I miss our great evening at Finders...

    ReplyDelete